Hello and welcome!

Simple, wholesome recipes from family and friends, sprinkled with love on every bite.
Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest so we can share!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Snow Trail Mix

I've been looking forward to making this recipe since I tried it for the first time at our Ellet Craft Show but they called it "White Trash"! When I checked Pinterest I found that's what everyone called it. You can call it whatever you want but I call it delicious! And it's a great way to use the left over cereals in Chex mix!

3 cups corn Chex cereal
3 cups rice Chex cereal
3 1/2 cups Cheerios cereal
2 1/2 cups mixed nuts
1 (12 oz) bag M & M's
1 package pretzel Goldfish
dash of cinnamon
3 (12oz) packages white chocolate chips
or 2 lbs white bark chocolate
Pinch of Love

In a large bowl toss together cereals, nuts, M & M's, pretzels and a few dashes of cinnamon.

Melt white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl 15 seconds at a time, stirring each time, until creamy.

Drizzle the melted white chocolate over mixture. Toss gently until well coated. Pour mixture on 2 cookie sheets, spread into single layer. Allow chocolate to set up. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.


I found Ginger Evans
White Bark at Save A Lot