Hello and welcome!

Simple, wholesome recipes from family and friends, sprinkled with love on every bite.
Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest so we can share!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Wrapping Gifts With Love

A few years ago I started making fabric gift bags for Christmas. I look forward to finding new Holiday fabric and ribbons to add to a nice collection of finished bags. But what I love most is watching my family open presents on Christmas morning!   Did I mention how easy it is to clean up? Just fold and put away until next year!


1 yard of fabric
Cut into rectangles. I cut into 4 different sizes.
Or cut it down the middle for 2
or make an extra large bag using the entire yard
Sew the 2 sides and bottom
Fold and hem the top opening
Match a wire ribbon
Many designs and different sizes
Pretty Ribbons
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!